YWAM MISSION: NEPAL
THANK YOU to all who prayed and supported me for this amazing mission to Nepal with YWAM!! I LOVE YOU!!! Look at what YOU HELPED with by saying YES to Jesus... everyone in this video and MANY MORE were touched by the love of Jesus because of YOU!!!
As a result of your ministry, they will give glory to God. For your generosity to them and to all believers will prove that you are obedient to the Good News of Christ. And they will pray for you with deep affection because of the overflowing grace God has given to you. Thank God for this gift too wonderful for words! 2 Cor 9:13-15
Because you answered His call to support me, and I answered His call to “GO”, we together were used by God to do HIS WORK across the WORLD!!!!!!!!
I am just so excited to share with you what God has done through you and I because we were bold and said “YES!”
This is some of the amazing things that God used you and me for in Nepal:
- SANU and KUMAR: A married couple in Chitwan, Nepal who reconciled through the power of the Holy Spirit! They were once Buddhists and were saved through the church I was working with! Kumar is an alcoholic, and with lots of prayer, song, intercession, and casting out of opposite spirits, God finally exposed that and now the church is working with the couple to strengthen them through the love and power of Jesus! PRAYER: please pray that they keep strong in Jesus and he does not fall back into alcohol and abuse.
- DISCIPLE TRAINING IN THE VILLAGE OF ARKHALLA, NEPAL: We were in this village in the hills for a couple of weeks during Christmas. Our YWAM teams taught the youth and adults in the church about Forgiveness, hearing the Voice of God, breaking past bondage by knowing the Father Heart of God, and how to make time for prayer and intercession with Jesus. Out of this came powerful testimonies and casting out of many negative spirits. PRAYER: pray these teachings stay with them as a church so they can grow in JESUS!
- VILLAGE COUNCIL HEARD ABOUT JESUS! : My team’s biggest ministry was preaching, teaching, and sharing testimonies. I have to admit, this is where I shined for Jesus!!!!! I LOVE SHARING!! I LOVE PREACHING THE GOSPEL!!! Why? Because I have been through so many crazy things in my life that Jesus has restored and redeemed, that I can’t help but SHARE how HE can and WILL do the same for others!! As you may know, about one year ago, I lost my job. I was devastated! But God taught me “not to worry” HE will take care of me. When we went to visit these men on the village council, the Holy Spirit told me to share with them my testimony of getting through the loss of my job through the scripture Matthew 6:25-34. These men were not believers, YET, but when I was able to share with them about how God will help them when they worry about their village and their families, this was so powerful!! THEY UNDERSTOOD!!! They heard the scripture they shook their heads, they listened, they felt it, and the seed was planted! PRAYER: Pray that Jesus continues to work in their hearts and they BELIEVE!!
- SOLAR PANELS FOR NABI CHILDREN’S HOME IN CHITWAN, NEPAL: WOW! The children in this home (12 total) are here for many reasons, but the main one is because their parents either died from the earthquake, or they had to leave the country to work, so they left their children. This home is a Christian YWAM base. The kids here are learning and growing with Jesus. The government was threatening to shut down this home. One of the requirements for a children’s' home to stay open is no lights by candle at night. Nepal is on an electricity schedule; it is not on all the time. Candles are a fire hazard. This Chitwan base did not have Solar Panels to have lights when the power is off… BUT NOW THEY DO!!! PRAISE JESUS!! I donated some of your money to the cause… THANK YOU!! Because you answered God’s call to support me, you have saved these kids from being separated and possibly going to a non-Christian home! These children are amazing! We fell in love with them! I am still very close to the house mom. Her name is Pushpa. PRAYER: please pray that these children continue to grow in Christ, and pray for the Nabi Children home to stay up and running. They always need funds and prayers!
- PUSHPA and GOD’s REDEEMING JUBILEE: God not only used you to help people in Nepal, but you also changed my life! Pushpa and I became close friends, I believe in my heart Jesus brought me to her, because we both lost our mother’s at a young age. And she looks like my mom did 20 years ago!!! Through her, her love for Jesus, the people of Chitwan, and the congregation of the Trinity Fellowship Church in Chitwan, God JUBILEE promise came to life, He wiped our debts of the loss of our mom’s. He restored the love of my mom that was taken from me when she died almost 20 years ago. His redeeming love came overflowing back into my life! He reminded me what the love of FAMILY is!! My dad died as well, a few years ago, and God restored all that lost love while I was in Chitwan. So I left Nepal with lots of love in my heart, and the power of the Holy Spirit to know how important the love of FAMILY is to us all. PRAYER: Please pray for my family and for Pushpa’s family and for the family of Trinity Fellowship Church in Chitwan
- I MET MY BIG SISTER FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! : Our flight back from Nepal to USA was changed as we were flying to Nepal. One of the lay overs was in Frankfurt, Germany where my sister lives. We have the same mom, different dads. We have been wanting to meet for years, and God made it happen on my way home. Again… JUBILEE!!!!! He restored the love of FAMILY… AGAIN!!!!! PRAYER: Please pray that she has a strong relationship with Jesus. Pray that her and I can be together again soon!!
- PRAYERS FOR TIBETAN REFUGEE WOMEN: We spent some time in Pokhara; there in the hills is a Tibetan refugee camp and a Buddhist Temple. Some women who live there go to Pokhara Lakeside to sell jewelry for money to live. We were able to talk with them about Jesus and pray with them!! We went to visit them a few times and prayed each time. SEED PLANTED!!! PRAYER:Pray for God to provide for them and pray that Jesus keeps working on their hearts so one day they will be SAVED!
- CHILDREN LEARNING AND GROWING WITH JESUS! God had used us to play with and teach the children of the Bahdee Village, Dang, Arkhalla, Chitwan, and the Pokhara slums. During those times we played with them, we taught about Jesus, taught English, and just loved on them!! These amazing beautiful children are learning about JESUS!!!!!! YES!!! That means they are the next generation of Nepal that can continue to spread the Gospel!! PRAYER: Please pray for all the children to grow in Jesus! Pray for the communities and other missionaries to continue to pour the love of Jesus into them so they can spread the GOSPEL for the rest of their lives!
This is just a small testimony of what God has done with you and me in Nepal! Words cannot express to you what YOU HAVE DONE because YOU SAID YES to GOD TO SUPPORT ME!!!!!!!! People on the other side of the world are closer to Jesus because we said, “YES!” Thank you my friend.
Please continue to PRAY with me as I am praying about going out on the field again. I am praying for confirmation of who, what, where, and when!
How can I pray for you? (Please e mail me email@example.com with your requests)
I LOVE YOU and I thank you with all my heart and soul for allowing us all to get closer to Jesus through missions and love. Thank you and GOD BLESS you!
Love, your Sister in Christ,
The Great Commission
Then the eleven disciples left for Galilee, going to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. When they saw him, they worshiped him—but some of them doubted!
Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age. (Matthew 28:16-20)
“My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says the Lord.
“And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. (Isaiah 55:8)
Early the next morning Jesus went out to an isolated place. The crowds searched everywhere for him, and when they finally found him, they begged him not to leave them. But he replied, “I must preach the Good News of the Kingdom of God in other towns, too, because that is why I was sent.” So he continued to travel around, preaching in synagogues throughout Judea. (Luke 4:42-44)
Remember this—a farmer who plants only a few seeds will get a small crop. But the one who plants generously will get a generous crop. You must each decide in your heart how much to give. And don’t give reluctantly or in response to pressure. “For God loves a person who gives cheerfully. And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others. As the Scriptures say,
“They share freely and give generously to the poor.
Their good deeds will be remembered forever.”
For God is the one who provides seed for the farmer and then bread to eat. In the same way, he will provide and increase your resources and then produce a great harvest of generosity in you.
Yes, you will be enriched in every way so that you can always be generous. And when we take your gifts to those who need them, they will thank God. So two good things will result from this ministry of giving—the needs of the believers in Jerusalem will be met, and they will joyfully express their thanks to God.
As a result of your ministry, they will give glory to God. For your generosity to them and to all believers will prove that you are obedient to the Good News of Christ. And they will pray for you with deep affection because of the overflowing grace
God has given to you.
Thank God for this gift too wonderful for words!
(2 Corinthians 9: 6-15)